Investing in Blockchain Enablement
The Ledger Group is an equity investor in fundamentally strong businesses that can benefit from Blockchain integration. We drive shareholder value by working alongside our investee companies to enhance their business and add scale through Blockchain enablement.
We maximize shareholder gain by investing to fund Blockchain enablement, while minimizing risk through equity ownership in fundamentally strong businesses.
We are investing in the equity of businesses with a customer use-case that will benefit from the delivery of distributed apps & decentralization.
We work alongside our investee companies and Blockchain experts to develop an effective Blockchain integration strategy and ensure a successful Initial Coin Offering (ICO). We receive a cut of the genesis tokens.
Adam Adamou, CFA
Co-Founder & CEO
- Go to Canadian venture-capitalist during the launch of the internet, as lead investor in Blackberry, Clearnet, Dalsa, and many others, including the first HTML editor, the first firewall and the first digital mobile cellular carrier
- Experienced investment banker, building out the first technology-specific investment bank in Canada in 1997 and launching a diversified IIROC dealer in 2006
- Executive chairman of International Datacasting Corporation (TSX: IDC) in 2009-2012 and co-founder of buy-side M&A specialists ov2 securities Inc. in 2015
Babak Pedram, M.Sc.
Co-Founder & COO
- Founder and president of Virtus Advisory Group Inc., a Toronto-based capital markets advisory and investor relations firm
- Extensive network of institutional and retail investors across North America and a communications expert
Kyle Appleby, CPA
- Over 15 years of experience in public accounting, acting as CFO for a number of public and private companies
- Member of the Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada, with valuation, fund management and blockchain industry experience.
Co-Founder & Chairman
- Co-founded OnX, a billion dollar IT solutions company in 1983. Sold to Cincinnati Bell (NYSE: CBB) in 2017
- seasoned board chairman, investor in 20+ start-ups and mentor
Eric Apps, LL.B.
Co-Founder & General Counsel/Director
- Entrepreneurial tech-focused legal practitioner
- Founding partner of Wildeboer Dellelce, LLP, co-founder of Aluvion Inc. & Organimi Inc. and CEO of TSXV listed analytics company Angoss Software